There is nothing like a putting on a new pair of denim that fits you in all the right places. Finding the perfect pair of jeans is no easy task, which is why we have searched endlessly for the best designers to carry in denim. We have curated the most diverse collection: whether you like high-rise or low-rise; skinny or flare; light or dark washes - we have your ideal pair!
Our denim brands:
L'Agence, Moussy Vintage, AG Jeans, J-Brand, Re/Done, Rag & Bone, Ramy Brook and Jonathan Simkhai.
The Perfect Pair of Denim for Every Girl
Our Chel Bella team is a diverse group of ages, which allows each of us to bring something special and unique to the boutique's dynamic. We also have different styles and body types, and each of us has found our favorite pair of denim at Chel Bella.
Read below for our perfect denim fits and top picks...
- Your favorite pair of denim? Re/Done 90’s High-Rise Ankle Crop.
- What do you love about them? They feel like my jeans from the 90’s, but far more comfortable and on-trend.
- How do they make you feel when you put them on? They make me feel confident, put together, and bring back all the nostalgia from the 90’s.
- What’s your favorite way to style them? With a white tee and cute sneaks (speficially my re/done’s), or with flip flops or wedges in the summertime.
- Where do you wear them? Absolutely everywhere. Dinner, the park, grocery shopping, Saturday soccer – you name it!
- Denim memory? Buying my first pair of premium denim in Harvard Square at a little boutique in 2003. I still have them and love to try them on from time to time.
- Your favorite pair of denim? L’Agence Bell High-Rise Flare.
- What do you love about them? Love the stretch factor, high rise and flare leg.
- How do they make you feel when you put them on? They make me feel comfortable yet chic…the flare style elongates my legs and height.
- What’s your favorite way to style them? Love styling my Bell Flares with a platform heel or stiletto.
- Where do you wear them? I wear them to work, dinner with friends or more casual on the weekend with a wedge.
- Denim memory? My first denim memory was when I was in middle school and purchased my first pair of Guess Jeans with zippers at the ankle…they were an acid wash and so cool! The fashion wheel always seems to reinvent itself - acid wash is a current trend in denim again!
- Your favorite pair of denim? Rag & Bone Nina High-Rise Skinny Jean.
- What do you love about them? I love the wash, it’s so unique.
- How do they make you feel when you put them on? They are by far my most comfortable pair of denim, yet makes me feel so polished and put-together when I wear them.
- What’s your favorite way to style them? Love these jeans with a fitted blazer, but also looks super chic with a crisp white button down and a great belt.
- Where do you wear them? I wear these for work, date night and everywhere in-between.
- Denim memory? My most memorable is saying goodbye to my 1980’s pair of Levi’s.
- Your favorite pair of denim? Rag & Bone Cate Mid-Rise Skinny Jean.
- What do you love about them? They are so comfy and have a great stretch factor.
- How do they make you feel when you put them on? They are super flattering and make me feel confident and put-together.
- What’s your favorite way to style them? With a cute cardigan or denim jacket, and a lace cami underneath.
- Where do you where them? Literally everywhere - they are perfect for running errands, grabbing drinks with friends (pre-covid), or just going out to dinner.
- Denim memory? The Cate was the first pair of jeans I ever bought from Chel Bella and they continue to be my favorite!
With such a wide variety of unique denim styles to choose from, it can be hard to pick just one favorite pair of jeans! Stay tuned on Instagram to see our our latest denim picks, faves and how wear them in Chel Bella Style. 💕